A finger Cutter & Jointer, also known as a comb or box joint, is a woodworking joint made by cutting a set of complementary rectangular cuts in two pieces of wood, which are then glued, with filler. To visualize a finger joint simply interlock the fingers of your hands at a ninety degree angle; hence the name “finger joint.” It is stronger than a butt joint or lap joint, and often contributes to the aesthetics (appearance) of the piece.
- Machine with Table Stand and Complete with all Accessories.
- The Machine is Specially Designed for Jointing the Wood Buttons.
- Each Moving Part is Fitted with High Quality Ball Bearings.
- Heavy Duty Gear & Gear Box.
- All Shaft Made from Special Steel for Long Life.
- Heavy Duty M.S. Fabricated Frame and Body.
- Smoothly Running.
- Vibration Less.
- Easy to Operate and Used Friendly.
- Low Maintenance.
- Leading Quality.