Hydraulic Hot Press for Plywood, Block board, Flush-Door, Skin-Door, Wood-Door etc.
Plywood, block board Hydraulic hot press Machine are used in the plywood companies for producing plywood, ply, boards (panel) and Block boards for Furniture like doors, tables, house hold furniture etc.
We have manufacturing hydraulic hot presses with the use of international standards components (parts) such as high accuracy daylights (platens), cylinders, steam pipes, drilling holes in the platens and electrical components such as PLC based controls, PB based controls etc. We have a key of leading quality machinery products on the basis of international standards, leading services forever, timely delivered machinery & services, leading technical support. The company has experience in turnkey projects (handling systems) according to customer’s specific requirements.
Note: We making Plywood Press in 5 Layer, 7 Layer, 10 Layer, 12 Layer, 15 Layer, 20 Layer & (300 Tons to 640 Tons Capacity).
The Sharp Engineering Company is giving you complete line of hydraulic hot & cold presses of leading quality & accuracy as well as leading services forever. The company is able to suit custom design from specific requirements of our customers. Our highly qualified & experienced engineers & marketing executive working in this field so that our leading quality machinery with market competitive price, equipments & services to reach corner to corner across the world.
• Uniform pressure & heat distribution in all daylights
• International standards hydraulic & electrical components
• High grade & tested material are used for fabrication structure & platens
• Standard accessory for no maintenance
• Window type Structure for long life
• Fluid seals are used in the cylinders to avoid oil linking
• Machine openings multi daylights
• PLC/PB based hydraulic & electric controls
• Vibration free & rigid construction
• Easily operation
• Leading services
• Less maintenance
Note: Our manufacturing and supplying capacity of Hot Press machines 35 set/ sets per month.