Hydraulic Cold Press for Lamination & Pressing Flush Doors, Plywood, Veneer, Particle board, MDF, HDF etc.
Hydraulic Cold Press Machine is used to press or combine the laminate sheets on to the plywood, doors, boards or block boards. This machine are widely used in the plywood companies, some small furniture making industries, because by this machine can easily stick the laminate sheets on to the plywood, doors, boards or block boards according to the customer’s requirements.
We have manufacturing hydraulic presses with the use of international standards components (parts) such as high accuracy daylights (platens), cylinders, drilling holes in the platens and electrical components. We have a key of leading quality machinery products on the basis of international standards, leading services forever, timely delivered machinery & services, leading technical support. The company has experience in turnkey projects (handling systems) according to customer’s specific requirements.
The Sharp Engineering Company is giving you complete line of hydraulic hot & cold presses of leading quality & accuracy as well as leading services forever. The company is able to suit custom design from specific requirements of our customers. Our highly qualified & experienced engineers & marketing executive working in this field so that our leading quality machinery with market competitive price, equipments & services to reach corner to corner across the world.
50 Tons Capacity 2 Cylinder Hydraulic Cold Press Machine
100 Tons Capacity 4 Cylinder Hydraulic Cold Press Machine
130 Tons Capacity 4 Cylinder Hydraulic Cold Press Machine
• Uniformly press & combine the laminate sheets on to the plywood or Block Boards
• International standards hydraulic & electrical components
• Standard accessory for no maintenance
• I-Beam type welded Structure for long life.
• PLC/PB controller for simultaneous and continuous pressure on work piece
• High grade & tested material are used for fabrication structure & platens
• Fluid seals are used in the cylinders to avoid oil linking
• Machine opening single heavy daylight (platen)
• Vibration less & rigid construction
• Easily operation
• Easily loading & unloading with chain conveyor attachment system
• Leading services
• Less maintenance
Note: Our manufacturing and supplying capacity of Cold Press machines 80 set/ sets per month.