Hydraulic Pre – Press machine are used to compressing the material. This press machine is a cold press machine & working before the hot press, compressed material by pre press is assembled & ready for feeding in the hot press machine. The Pre – Press machine reduces time & cost of the production, this machine are widely used in plywood, Particle Boards, MDF Boards, HDF Boards manufacturing industries.
Note: We making Pre Press Machine 400 / 500 / 600 Tons capacity & more according to you.
We have manufacturing hydraulic pre-presses with the use of international standards components (parts) such as high accuracy daylights (platens), cylinders, drilling holes in the platens and electrical components. We have a key of leading quality machinery products on the basis of international standards, leading services forever, timely delivered machinery & services, leading technical support. The company has experience in turnkey projects (handling systems) according to customer’s specific requirements.
The Sharp Engineering Company is giving you complete line of hydraulic hot & cold presses of leading quality & accuracy as well as leading services forever. The company is able to suit custom design from specific requirements of our customers. Our highly qualified & experienced engineers & marketing executive working in this field so that our leading quality machinery with market competitive price, equipments & services to reach corner to corner across the world.
• Uniformly press the material with down stroke
• International standards hydraulic & electrical components
• Standard accessory for no maintenance
• I-Beam type welded Structure for long life.
• PLC/ PB based controller for simultaneous and continuous pressure on work piece
• High grade & tested material are used for fabrication structure & platens
• Fluid seals are used in the cylinders to avoid oil linking
• Machine opening single heavy daylight (platen)
• Vibration less & rigid construction
• Easily operation
• Easily loading & unloading with chain conveyor attachment system
• Leading services
• Less maintenance
Note: Our manufacturing and supplying capacity of Pre-Press machines 80 set/ sets per month.